Would you like to contribute to our parish web page?
I am hoping to publish a number of reflections written by parishioners on the general theme of how self-isolation or working from home can be a positive experience by slowing us down and getting us to notice things and people differently. You can be anonymous if you want! Or just a first name ...
Your reflection only needs to be two or three hundred words - if you like you could accompany it with a drawing!
Some questions to get you started (you don't have to answer them all):
- Are you less busy these days? How have you been spending your time?
- Are you reconnecting with some things that you love?
- Are you noticing small things that you might have overlooked before?
- Are you thinking about what is most important in your life?
- What relationships are you paying attention to in a different way?
- What are you reading that you are finding helpful?
- What gives you most enjoyment?
If you are not sure of what you might write about, feel free to give me a call. I would love to have your contribution.